Buy to Let
Helping you buy a rental propertyView our mortgage rates Read this Important Information
about our mortgages
Lending criteria, terms & conditions apply. Over 18s only. Republic of Ireland residents only. Mortgaged property must be in Republic of Ireland. Security, buildings insurance & life cover required. Maximum loan to value 70%, this varies by location. Maximum term 25 years.
Considering a buy to let property?
Whether you're just starting or expanding your rental portfolio the key to a successful buy to let investment is to plan your finances and choose the right property.
If you are ready to make a move you can show agents and sellers that you're a serious buyer with our Agreement in Principle letter.
This includes first time buyers, home movers, switchers and buy to let customers for mortgage offers issued by 31 December 2017.
Find out more about the offer and who is eligible.
Why choose us?
- Flexible lending criteria means we don't just take your potential rental income into account - If you have other disposable income available we will include that in calculating how much we can lend
- We'll lend on up to three properties, up to a maximum of €1,000,000 - We allow up to five properties in your overall property portfolio
- Maximum term is 25 years for our capital and interest repayment investment mortgage - The minimum term of the mortgage is 5 years and is subject to serviceability after retirement age
- Maximum loan to value is 50% - if the property being purchased is in the cities of Dublin, Cork, Galway or Limerick the maximum loan to value permitted is 70%
- We're ready to meet you at your local branch with many of our branches are open Saturday mornings
- Request a call back and one of our Mortgage Specialists will contact you at a time that you request
About our mortgages
Fixed rate mortgages
Our fixed rate mortgages may make budgeting a little easier as the repayment amount is fixed for an initial term
Flexible variable mortgages
These mortgages track the Ulster Bank Standard Variable Rate plus or minus a set margin for the entire life of the loan
Find out about our eligibility criteria including how much you could borrow and for how long
about our mortgages