- Apply online in just 20 minutes - don't forget to have your annual accounts or projections to hand
- Provide an email address in your application and get updates every step of the way
- We'll do our very best to give you a decision within 5 working days
- If we need additional information we won't waste your time - we will let you know within 1 working day
Boost your cashflow and grow your business
Overdrafts are available to existing customers only. Applicants must be over 18 years of age.
|AA1 Overdraft / Loan (Effective from 20th May 2009)||8.45%|
|Cost of Funds (Effective from 14th February 2019) *||0.38%|
|Cost of Funds (Pre 2012 calculation and definition) (Effective from 14th February 2019) *||0.23%|
* To find out what rate applies to you, click here.
Credit facilities are subject to status and conditions. Security may be required. Applicants must be over 18 years of age. Formalities include the use of Credit Reference Agencies who will note that an enquiry has been made about you. If you borrow and do not repay in full, within the agreed terms, Credit Reference Agencies may be advised and will note the outstanding debt. This may affect any future applications for credit facilities through the Ulster Bank Group of Companies or other lenders.
What interest rate will be charged?
There are a number of factors that will be taken into account when deciding the price of an Overdraft, this will be agreed when your Overdraft is approved.
Do I have to have a Business Current Account?
To have a Business Overdraft facility you must operate a Business Current Account. If your Business doesn't bank with us at present they can complete an online lending application and get a decision on your finance upfront.
When will I know a decision has been made on my application?
You will receive an email notification one a decision has been made on your application, this is usually within 5 working days.