Increasing your Business Overdraft
Increase your existing Business Overdraft in 2 simple steps
Step 1: The need-to-knows
Available for your short-term cashflow needs
Tailor the term to suit your needs - available for up to 12 months
Pay interest on the amount you use - Interest rate is variable and linked to *Cost of Funds
Arrangment fee of 1% of the Overdraft limit applies
Security may be required
Step 2 - Apply online
- Apply online in just 20 minutes - don't forget to have your annual accounts or projections to hand!
- Provide an email address in your application and get updates every step of the way
- We'll do our very best to give you a decision within 5 working days
Credit facilities are subject to status and conditions. Security may be required. Applicants must be over 18 years of age. Formalities include the use of Credit Reference Agencies who will note that an enquiry has been made about you. If you borrow and do not repay in full, within the agreed terms, Credit Reference Agencies may be advised and will note the outstanding debt. This may affect any future applications for credit facilities through the Ulster Bank Group of Companies or other lenders.
Will I be notified of a decision on my application?
- Approved: we will email you to let you know the good news.
- Declined: We will contact you by telephone and email to discuss the reasons why we have been unable to support your business.
Will my Overdraft interest rate change?
There are a number of factors that will be taken into account when deciding the price of an overdraft, this will be agreed with you when your overdraft is approved.
Will I be charged an arrangement fee?
An arrangement fee of 1% of the Overdarft amount will be charged, minimum fee of €150 applies.