• Could be suitable if you see an opportunity to expand or improve productivity on
your dairy farm.
Important things to note
• Lending criteria terms and conditions apply.
• Loans for business purposes only and subject to availability.
• Each case taken on an individual basis, subject to security, applicants must be over 18 years old.
A partner in your farming business
Ireland has a competitive advantage in milk production within the global market. To ensure your dairy farm or collaborative arrangement is best equipped to manage in a rapidly changing business environment, Ulster Bank has the practical product solutions to help.
We support investment in land purchase, grassland management, herd genetics and farm infrastructural improvements to facilitate profitable expansion and growth on your farm. To ensure your farm is ready to make the most of the post quota era, on-farm investment in grassland management, herd genetics or farm infrastructural improvements may be required.
Our Dairy Farm Expansion Loan is available to both new and existing farmers who are planning to start or expand their dairy farm business:
• An interest-only option for the first 6 to 24 months (dependent on loan purpose) is available, as we understand that there will be a natural time lag between your on-farm investment and the generation of additional cashflow.*
• Total credit facilities per customer up to e2 million.
• Repayment schedule to match your milk sales.
• Loan term options of up to 20 years.*
• Option of a fixed or variable rate of interest.
• Security will be required.
• Arrangement fees of up to 1% will apply.
• Applicants must be over 18 years old.
*Term up to 20 years available for Land purchase; to include a maximum interest-only period of initial 24 months. Term of up to 15 years for Farm buildings; to include a maximum interest-only period of initial 18 months. Term of up to 5 years available for Dairy Herd purchase, Farm Infrastructure/Machinery; to include a maximum interestonly period of initial 6 months. Loans and Overdrafts are for business purposes only and subject to availability. Each case taken on individual basis, subject to security. All Ulster Bank credit facilities are subject to lending criteria, terms and conditions.
For interest only borrowers:
WARNING: THE ENTIRE AMOUNT THAT YOU HAVE BORROWED WILL STILL BE OUTSTANDING AT THE END OF THE INTEREST-ONLY PERIOD.
For variable rate borrowers:
WARNING: THE COST OF YOUR REPAYMENTS MAY INCREASE
For fixed rate borrowers:
WARNING: YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY CHARGES IF YOU REPAY EARLY, IN FULL OR IN PART, A FIXED-RATE CREDIT FACILITY.
Get in touch with your local Agri Manager today
· Email us at email@example.com
· Call into your local business centre