Hail, rain or shine, we are here to help.
Ulster Bank has allocated a €15 million Weather Agri Fund to support farmers as they face continued financial challenges due to adverse weather conditions in 2018.
This fund has been made available to support farmers have been impacted by adverse weather conditions faced in 2018.
Important things to note:
• Lending criteria terms and conditions apply
• The Loan is for business purposes only, is available to both new and existing Ulster Bank customers and is subject to availability
• Each case taken on an individual basis, subject to security being taken
• Applicants must be over 18 years old and resident in Republic of Ireland
• Applications for this fund can be made until the 31st of December 2018 or until the fund is fully subscribed
• An Arrangement Fee will not be applied on this loan
Farmers who wish to discuss their financial needs and require additional working capital to alleviate cashflow pressure can contact their Relationship Manager, call the Business Banking Team at 1850 211 690 or contact the Agri Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
For interest only borrowers:
WARNING: THE ENTIRE AMOUNT THAT YOU HAVE BORROWED WILL STILL BE OUTSTANDING AT THE END OF THE INTEREST-ONLY PERIOD.
For variable rate borrowers:
WARNING: THE COST OF YOUR REPAYMENTS MAY INCREASE
For fixed rate borrowers:
WARNING: YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY CHARGES IF YOU REPAY EARLY, IN FULL OR IN PART, A FIXED-RATE CREDIT FACILITY.