• Could be suitable to improve the productivity of pasture including drainage and reseeding.
Important things to note
• Lending criteria terms and conditions apply.
• Loans for business purposes only and subject to availability.
• Each case taken on an individual basis, subject to security, applicants must be over 18 years old.
A partner in your farming business
The profitability of dairy, beef and sheep farm systems is intrinsically linked to grass production and utilisation. Reseeding levels in Ireland are low with less than 2% of the total grassland area reseeded annually*. Grass is one of the core profit-producing assets on your farm. To ensure your farm has a competitive advantage in milk, beef or lamb production, continued investment in improved grassland production and management practices may be required.
* Source: Irish Journal of Agricultural and Food Research “The economics of reseeding on a dairy farm” Vol 150, No. 1; 2011
Our pasture loan is available to both new and existing farmers who are planning to implement
improved grassland management practices on their farms to maximise grass production and
utilisation. This includes:
• Grazing infrastructure (paddocks, water systems, grassland measurement).
• Reseeding underperforming swards.
• Soil fertility (Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium and Lime).
• Total lending amounts of up to a maximium of €60,000 per customer.
• Repayment schedule to match your farm cash-flow.
• Loan term option of up to 5 years.
• Security may be required.
• Arrangement fees of up to 1% will apply
• Applicants must be over 18 years old.
Loans and Overdrafts are for business purposes only and subject to availability. Each case taken on individual
basis, subject to security. All Ulster Bank credit facilities are subject to lending criteria, terms and conditions.
For interest only borrowers:
WARNING: THE ENTIRE AMOUNT THAT YOU HAVE BORROWED WILL STILL BE OUTSTANDING AT THE END OF THE INTEREST-ONLY PERIOD.
For variable rate borrowers:
WARNING: THE COST OF YOUR REPAYMENTS MAY INCREASE
For fixed rate borrowers:
WARNING: YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY CHARGES IF YOU REPAY EARLY, IN FULL OR IN PART, A FIXED-RATE CREDIT FACILITY.
Get in touch with your local Agri Manager today
· Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Call into your local business centre