As the impact of the Coronavirus outbreak begins to directly impact more businesses, we have announced a €500m Working Capital Support fund for SMEs across Ireland.
We recognise the importance of supporting businesses through this period, as well as ongoing practical advice. We also understand that it’s not just Business customers that may feel short term disruption to their finances as a result of this outbreak, and are committed to helping our personal customers through this period too. The measures in place include:
- €500m of Working Capital Support focused on meeting the needs of SMEs
- Temporary emergency loans with no arrangement fees
- Capital Repayment Holiday on variable rate lending or a realignment of payments for customers who are seeing short term liquidity pressure
- Short term overdrafts or an increase/extension of existing overdraft facilities
- Ulster Bank’s team of Relationship Managers are proactively speaking to business customers offering help and support as they form their plans to mitigate the impact of Coronavirus
- Specific sectoral insight and advice from dedicated Sector Banker Specialists
Security may be required. Product fees may apply (except where stated otherwise). Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.