If your payment break is coming to an end, we have a range of options for you to consider.
We're here to support you
We understand that these are uncertain times, and many of you may be worried. We want to assure you that looking after our customers and colleagues is our number one priority, and we are closely following advice from Government and the relevant authorities to make sure that we are prepared.
If you’re concerned about being affected financially or being unable to get to the bank due to coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re here to help. We will use this page to let you know of what help and support is available, and to give you updates on our services.
The European Banking Authority (EBA) set a deadline of the 30th September 2020 for initial COVID-19 Payment Break requests to be received and processed by all Banks.
• If you have not availed of a first COVID-19 Payment Break on or before the 30th September and you now require assistance, we have other supports in place to help you here.
You can contact us on 1800 435 763 to request a Temporary Arrangement while you complete and submit a Standard Financial Statement to us in order for an assessment to be completed on how best we can support you.
• If you have already availed of a six month COVID-19 Payment Break which has now expired we have other supports in place to help you here.
You can contact us on 1800 435 763 to request a Temporary Arrangement while you complete and submit a Standard Financial Statement to us in order for an assessment to be completed on how best we can support you
• If you are coming to the end of your COVID-19 Payment Break Extension of three months (i.e you have availed of a six months COVID-19 Payment Break in total) you will receive details within your pre-expiry letter of how we can continue to support you in other ways, if you are still impacted financially at that time.
• If you are currently in your first three month COVID-19 Payment Break the options available to you on expiry will be outlined within your pre-expiry letter. These options include a COVID-19 Payment Break Extension for a further three months, returning to your normal payments under the remaining term or returning to repayments with a three month Term Extension.
• If you have availed of an Initial three month COVID-19 Payment Break that has ended within the last three months you can still apply for a three month COVID-19 Payment Break extension here.
• If your first COVID-19 Payment Break expired more than three months ago, don’t worry, we can still support you in other ways. You will find how we can help you here.