Our Agreement in Principle tells you whether we could potentially lend you the amount you want to borrow.
When you speak with a Mortgage Specialist, either on the phone or in your local branch we could let you know within 10 minutes if we could lend to you. We will just need some details of your income and commitments from you to help with our decision.
When should you get an Agreement in Principle?
• If you are thinking of looking for a new home
• If you have found a property and need an indication that we may be able to lend you the amount you need
• If you are ready to apply for a mortgage
• Please note, an Agreement in Principle letter is not an offer of a loan
• Requesting an Agreement in Principle does not mean that you are committing to apply for a mortgage with us
• Information provided will not be used for any marketing purposes
• Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply
• It is unlikely that we will be able to lend to you if you have ever been declared bankrupt, have had county court judgements against you, your property seized, defaulted on your mortgage, or had to organise a repayment plan with your creditors
about our mortgages