Your Private Banking Team
Our exclusive service is designed around you and your goalsLearn more
It’s good to share a vision together
Private Banking is designed to help you spend less time on your finances while getting more from your money and life. From your first conversation, your Relationship Manager will discuss your goals and dreams, and help you work out the best financial strategy to get you where you want to be. They can also connect you with our network of qualified specialists as you need them.
To qualify, you need an annual income of €150,000 or greater, a joint income of €175,000 or greater, or you may be invited to join. Only available to over 18s, resident in the Republic of Ireland. Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
Your Relationship Manager
As your main point of contact, your Relationship Manager will provide you with personal guidance based on your needs and attitude to risk.
- Financial review - they'll review your banking and financial goals and support you accordingly
- Specialist advice - connect you with the relevant specialists within the Ulster Bank Group (including investment specialists)
- One-to-one support - personally assist you with the opening of accounts or arranging mortgages, loans or overdrafts
Support when and where you need us
Your Relationship Assistant
Your Relationship Assistant is here to help with your day-to-day banking needs, such as:
- Account queries and arranging appointments with your Relationship Manager
- Ordering chequebooks, paying-in books and statements – and will ensuring prompt delivery
- Changing Standing Orders and Direct Debits
- Ordering foreign currency or drafts
Private Banking offers you telephone access to a highly-trained team who can answer queries and handle tasks day or night.
- Making payments to someone else or another account
- Instant transfers between your Private account and other Ulster Bank accounts
- Manage Direct Debits and Standing Orders
- Paying bills (e.g. credit card, utility etc)
- Check account balance and recent transactions
Our Specialist Advice Managers are qualified to provide you with advice and guidance to support your decision-making and plans for the future. They'll work with your Private Relationship Manager to help you identify the most effective ways of making your financial goals a reality. This service is complimentary for Private Banking customers.
We can help you design an appropriate investment strategy - including building your investment portfolio or funding your children's education.
We specialise in providing tax efficient solutions to both pension planning and exit strategies on retirement for business owners.
Our Financial Planning Managers will help you get to grips with your financial goals and show you how you could go about making them a reality.
We will work closely with you to understand your family’s estate planning needs as well as protecting you and your business or ensuring it’s survival in the event of a key person passing away.
Investment values can fall and rise, your capital is at risk. These services are available to Ulster Bank Private Banking customers only.