A flexible title with two lines of copy
- Whatever stage you're at we offer a range of current accounts that could help with all of your everyday banking needs
- Allows you to withdraw money from your account using a security code when you report your card lost or stolen.
Pay in shops that accept contactless payments or within apps when you see the Buy with Apple Pay or Google Pay button
Anytime Banking is available to those aged 11 and over with an eligible account.
Mobile App available on most smartphones to customers with Anytime Internet Banking and a Republic of Ireland or international mobile number in specific countries. Some payment options not available to customers under the age of 16.
Longer Balance Transfer Card
- 0% for 28 months from account opening on balance transfers made within the first 3 months, after which standard rates apply
- 2.75% balance transfer fee applies
- 0% on purchases for 3 months from account opening, thereafter standard rates apply
To apply, you must hold a current account, savings account, credit card or mortgage with NatWest, be a UK resident, aged 18+ and earning at least £10K per year