- View up to 7 years of statements
- Access to a PDF version to download, save and print for when you need
- Turn paper statements off and on
- View a certificate of interest for your account
- Get extra information about unrecognised transactions
Do more with Anytime Banking
Get the most from your Anytime BankingOrder a card-reader
Anytime Banking is available to those aged 11 and over with an eligible Ulster Bank Republic of Ireland account.
To get the most out of your Anytime Banking you will need a card-reader. A card-reader can be ordered from your Anytime Banking.
A card-reader will allow you to:
- Make a payment for the first time
- Set up or change regular payments
- Update your details
And much more...
Set up new payments with your card-reader, make existing payments or transfers between your accounts.
- Create new payments
- Set up regular payments
- Transfers money between your accounts
- Pay utility and credit card bills
- Make international payments
Statements and transactions
View statements online whenever you want through Anytime Banking.
Lower the risk of your cards being blocked when you go abroad.
It is recommended that your register your travel plans so we can reduce the likelihood of your debit card being blocked.
- You can register your cards up to 24 hours before departing
- Going on a cruise or travelling? Register up to 7 countries in one continuous trip
- Cover your cards up to 90 days in one trip.
Replace lost or stolen debit and credit cards.
- Quickly register your card as lost or stolen
- Receive your new card within 5 working days
- Order PIN reminders for debit and credit cards
Change account names
Change the name of your accounts in Anytime Banking.
- Rename your online & mobile account names so they are easier for you to recognise
- Changes to account names will show in your Anytime Banking and in the Mobile app