Important Customer Notice
Update on Ulster Bank Ireland DAC presence in the Republic of Ireland.
For more information please click here.
Opening an account or applying for a loan
Documents we may need to see before opening your account or approving your loan
Proof of affordability
For loans, credit card and current account applications we may require some of the documentation below to verify your income. Your application pack will detail exactly what we require.
- A payslip (no more than eight weeks old)
- Three month's bank statements (last transaction date no more than eight weeks ago)
- One month's statement for each credit card held (dated within the last 40 days)
- Proof of mortgage/rental payments
- Statements for any other existing finance agreements
- One month's statement for any credit union accounts (if applicable), dated within the last 40 days
Documents we are unable to accept for proof of identity and address
- Store card statements
- Ulster Bank statements
- Duplicate statements
- Mobile telephone bills
- TV licences
- A delivery bill for oil, coal or logs
- Statements relating to VAT accounts
- P60s or P45s
- A bill that is addressed to a different address to where the utility is being provided