How does it work?
Get Cash allows you to quickly choose an amount of cash that you would like to withdraw from within the app.
We will then provide you with a secure cash code that will be valid for 3 hours and can be used at any Ulster Bank or Easycash cash machine to withdraw your money. You can use this cash code yourself or text it to someone else.
This service can only be used twice a day and you can only have one cash code at any one time. If the code expires, the funds will re-credit your account within 24 hours.
- Get Cash allows a maximum withdrawal limit of €130 every 24 hours and this must be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card.
- There is a maximum limit of 2 Get Cash withdrawals per day.
- You must have at least €10 available funds to withdraw from your account (including any overdraft facility).
- We must have your correct mobile number in our records.
- You must have an active debit card for your account.
Get Cash is available on iPhone, Android and Windows devices.
You can use Get Cash as soon as you activate your app for the service. You can find out how to do this on our 'getting started' page.