If you are concerned about being impacted financially due to coronavirus or being unable to get to the bank, we are here to support you.
Coronavirus guidance and support
SBCI and government schemes for businesses
Find out more about SBCI and government schemes available for businesses affected by coronavirus. Support available includes:
- Covid-19 Credit Guarantee Scheme
- SBCI Future Growth Loan Scheme
- SBCI Covid-19 Working Capital Loan Scheme
Business current accounts
Can't take time away from your business? Start your Ulster Business Account application online*.
*To apply online you must be trading as a sole trader, partnership or company in the Republic of Ireland. Over 18s only. Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
ContentLive - helpful content for businesses
Visit ContentLive for free news and anlaysis to support your business. Also available on the site:
- The Learn, Adapt and Thrive business podcast series
- Expert industry interviews and analysis
- Business tips and guides