When letting us know about your bereavement, you'll need to have some important documents to hand, such as:
- Full name and last known address details of the deceased
- Their Ulster Bank sort code and account number (we only need to see one, even if they had multiple accounts with us)
- The original death certificate
- The original will, if one exists. Please note that proof of ID and Address of all executor(s) will be required before we can close the accounts held by the deceased.
- Your proof of ID and address
- The final funeral bill
- If the estate is over €31,000 a Grant of Probate/Letters of Administration will be required before we can close the accounts held by the deceased.